- Tax Modernization bill Project coordinator, Chilean Treasury Department (2018 – May 2019).
- Advisor to the President of the Republic of Chile (Sebastián Piñera) in public policies regarding tax and corporate matters (2013-2014).
- Lawyer at Guerrero, Olivos, Novoa y Errázuriz, tax practice (2012-2013).
- Coordinator of Tax Policies, Ministry of Finance of Chile (2010-2012).
- Lawyer at Claro y Cía., tax practice (2000-2010).
- Lawyer at Price Waterhouse Coopers Chile, tax practice (1995-2000).
- Law degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (1994).
- Tocornal and Montenegro Awards, Pontificia Universidad Católica Law School.
- Fullbright scholarship (1998).
- Master of Law (LLM), University of California Berkeley.
- Tax Law professor, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2001-2011).
- Professor at Tax Law LLM programs at both Universidad de Los Andes and Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (2012 – 2017).
- Member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA) and Vice-president at IFA Chile.
- Board member at the Chilean BAR Association, and president of its tax committee.
- Member of the public policies committee at SOFOFA.
- Recognized as Chilean top 100 leaders by Woman Entrepreneurs and El Mercurio, years 2014 and 2018.
- Languages: English, and French (conversational).
previuos work experience
Affiliations and recognitions