JAIME DEL VALLE
- Lawyer at Guerrero, Olivos, Novoa y Errázuriz, tax and corporate practices (2005-2013).
- Law degree, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2004).
- International Taxation Law (LLM), University of Florida, summa cum laude.
- Master of Law, Tax Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, summa cum laude
- Tax Law professor, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile since 2012. Previously, professor of Commercial Law and in the Tax LLM program both at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, and professor at the Tax LLM’s Programs at Universidad de Los Andes and Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez.
- Member of the Capital Market Advisory Board to the Ministry of Finance of Chile since 2018.
- Member of the Self-Regulation Advisory Board to the Chilean Mutual Funds Association since 2019.
- Member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA).
- Member of the Chilean Institute of Tax Law (ICHDT).
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA).
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association.
- Author, “Main Tax Policy Matters for establishing Chile as a Regional Operative Investment HUB”, Florida Tax Review, 2019.
- HNW JDV 2020
- Language: English.
previuos work experience
Affiliations and recognitions